Amazing Built In Bookshelves Kit

Built In Bookshelves Kit

Looking for chilly built in bookshelves kit? How not quite a fragment which will create you question authenticity itself? This amazing built in bookshelves kit was made as a 3D pattern, shifting itself and revealing its secrets depending on your reduction of view. It will entirely attract a lot of attention and spice occurring your bustling room.

AMAZING BUILT IN BOOKSHELVES KIT

Submitted by keribeth Fri, 2012-07-06 16:55 These built-in bookshelves were my first project, and were loosely based on the Willy bookshelf plans, although I changed the dimensions, set them on a 2x4 base, and added trim to the sides and molding on top.

smoser replied on Sat, 2012-08-11 07:58 Permalink hello, Just wondering how the sides and middle part are built. They look like thicker than 1/2 in.Is it a trim or a 1x2? or did you use some 2x4 too? I am looking at building a bookcase too but i wanted something more massive than 1/2 in. like yours. Thanks

Great job!! looks awesome keribeth replied on Tue, 2012-08-21 07:31 Permalink I made the two bookshelves separately so I could move them in my house easier. Each has 1x12 sides (so 3/4" thick), and and that's 1x2 trim over the side and middle.

Thanks!    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Most Creative Best Modern Bedroom Sets For Sale For Having Beautiful Room Space

Portable Bookshelves ( Hot Ideas )

Diy Built In Bookshelves Perfectly