Briliant Hobby Lobby Bookshelves

Hobby Lobby Bookshelves

This awesome wall shelf will never acquire cluttered. After mounting the modules on the wall you can adapt the length of the shelf by clearly folding it down. That brings a pinch of interactivity into your apartment as skillfully as some tell saving. The single strips can be furthermore used as hangers.

UNBELIEVABLE HOBBY LOBBY BOOKSHELVES

First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. Make sure you click Allow Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location. If your browser doesn't ask you, try these steps:

If you're still having trouble, check out Google's support page . You can also search near a city, place, or address instead.

If you're still having trouble, check out Opera's support page . You can also search near a city, place, or address instead.

If you're still having trouble, check out Safari's support page . You can also search near a city, place, or address instead.

If you're still having trouble, check out Firefox's support page . You can also search near a city, place, or address instead.

You can also search near a city, place, or address instead. You can also search near a city, place, or address instead. Oops! We don't recognize the web browser you're currently using. Try checking the browser's help menu, or searching the Web for instructions to turn on HTML5 Geolocation for your browser. You can also search near a city, place, or address instead.

This business has not yet been claimed by the owner or a representative. Claim this business to let customers know when you�??re open and upload photos of what you offer. Monthly Trend Yelping since 2015 with 75 reviews �??I love shopping at HL But my all time favorite location is Anaheim hill .�?� in 2 reviews �??Not busy very neat and very clean a lot of staff members to help you find what you need .�?� in 2 reviews

�?? Cashiers are always sweet and workers are helpful when you have a question.�?� in 3 reviews They have all kinds. You can even check the hobby lobby website first before going into a location. Also there's always 40% off coupon on their website. Good luck! Read less

They have all kinds. You can even check the hobby lobby website first before going into a location. Also there's always 40% off coupon on their website. Good luck!

I love that this "craft" store has both decor items and fabric options.  Nice quality products. Was this review …? I find their stock to be of very cheap quality - and so much junk you have to wade through it all. I only bought a sewing item one time here and that was enough for me. Owned by a family that does not provide full health benefits to their female workers makes it reason enough for me to not buy from them.

Was this review …? This is a larger hobby lobby location that I enjoy. I really like their selection of cardstock. I was surprised to see their selection of cookie cutters and thought these cross ones would work well for a baptism. Time to get your creativity on!

Ace C. voted for this review The holidays are around the corner I'm coming to stock up on my arts and crafts cause I'm going to be busy I love this story hobby lobby is my favorite store without a doubt I'm a huge fan! I just still wish the closed more late but I gotta respect their reasons also for not opening Sundays

Was this review …? Was this review …? Marcey in Frames part of the store is FABULOUS!!! Came in on Wednesday to get a art piece framed and as I was making my selection she gave her expert opinion and helped me out sooo much. You can tell she has done this before and not to mention has great taste. She went above and beyond to help me find the perfect backing and frame. She told me the piece would be done the next day. I came back the next day after work and my art had not been framed yet by the earlier shift. She was there again and was working diligently on it so that I can head home. I am actually glad the early shift didn't get it done, because she had already helped me and knew how much the piece meant to me. Thank you again Marcey!!

Was this review …? I Love this store . These so many things . The perfect place to decorate your home and even decorate a Man Cave with all the Guys stuff . Anyone will find what there looking for.

Hobart W. voted for this review I LOVE hobby lobby . I can spend hours in here! But seriously some of this staff can slap a smile on their faces! I got no greeting while checking out even tho I was trying to make conversation because it was so awkward ! SHANINA and her neck tattoos should probably work on her people skills since she prob can't find a job anywhere else because of them. (I'm p.o'd)

Adrianne R. and 2 others voted for this review I called in to see if they accept coupons not printed and somehow got into asking if they had a bookshelf I'd like. Not only did Tori describe multiple bookshelves to me in the store, she checked to see which ones were in stock and even placed it on hold for me! Tori your customer service skills are superb!!! Thank you for all your help

Was this review …? I love this store. Every time I'm there the music is so uplifting. The store has so much to look at that I'm there for at least an hour. Look for the sales! 50% off wow! This is my first stop shop for decor a projects. The staff is very helpful and have helped me with many projects and decorating ideas. After my project they really do care to find out how the project worked out. Farmhouse Heaven. Looking for farmhouse decor or projects? This is the place to go. The store is also very clean. The restrooms are always kept up. If the line is too long they open a new one very quickly. The location is so close to my job at Pure Health Chiropractic that I go there at least once a week. Thank you Hobby Lobby for all that you do for our community! I appreciate the emails and your profound Easter Ad.

Was this review …? I have mixed thought on this store. I've read many of the prior reviews and have to agree about the customer service often being sub-par. I've gone in there and had fabulous help in finding something, and other times, the #restingbitchface on the employees seemed to be permanent. I get people have bad days but they need to learn to plaster a fake smile on their face and go in the breakroom and throw pillows  or something. As for selection, it's amazing. I have never been in there to find it poorly stocked. If anyone has not been on their website, I highly encourage them to take a gander at it.  Being owned by Christians is a plus and their Christmas and Easter statements are beautiful. Those are what made me come back - my first trip there I was met with #RBF  so I returned to JoAnns and Michaels. I hope management reads these reviews and takes them to heart. Being a Christian-esq store, one would hope customers would be met with kindness and helpfulness. That and, well, that's kind of part of the job.

Vivian G. and 1 other voted for this review I'm not sure what HL does "not" have. This place is filled with all sorts of great items to decorate your home or office as well as all of the usual items for various types of crafts projects. HL is especially good when with major holidays approach. Coming in here in the weeks leading before Christmas is really fun experience because of all the great wonderful decorations gift ideas that you get from just walking in here and seeing all the great things that they have. Warning, if you come in here looking for just one thing you're probably going to be distracted by some other interesting item or items and probably end up staying here three times longer than planned. But that's OK because many of the things you may not find another places. You will be glad to stopped in and found that item you never thought you wanted but then I think I really like this I'm glad I got it!!

Was this review …? I'm in the parking lot flabbergasted at this store. I was sold a $25 paper trimmer that didn't cut paper on Friday! I came into return it and the girl behind the registrar was very sweet and called someone over because I couldn't find my receipts. Danielle comes and is rude from the start she has a really bad additude with the poor girl and then tells me well I'm discounting 40% off you're refund being very condescending. I tell her that's fine even though that is not the posted company policy she then awnsers the phone interupting me and walks away. The assistant manager comes over and says she has to check if they still carry it in order to do the return. I wait with my 2 kids for 17 mins while she looks and then comes and tells me she can't do the return because I'm missing some little plastic things that were not in the set I was sold. So now I'm out $25 beacuse I was sold a defective package. In 5he pictures you will see that some of the blades are broken and whoever broke them must have kept the plastic parts. This is rediculous, and enraging to deal with rude employees and be forced to keep defective products. I will never shop here again. Michael's would have taken it back and kept me a loyal customer.

Was this review …? I absolutely love this place! I was planning a special event and was able to grab all my necessities in one stop! The store is huge and overwhelming so make sure you come by when you have time. Everyone is always friendly and very helpful too.

Paul G. and 13 others voted for this review It's a clean store and the cashiers are very friendly as far as I've seen. I love this store because there's so many items to choose from and 40% off coupon is a big plus! I love the main brain yarn (I love this yarn brand) it's so soft and easy to work with, I dabble into so many hobbies the whole store is just a temptation but I've learn to restrain myself. The bathrooms are also roomy unlike a lot of cramped ones I've seen in some other craft stores. They also have wheelchairs if someone in your group or your self have trouble walking, the seats are very roomy though I've been told it's like sitting in a high chair but honestly if you can stick your purse safely next to you, that's way better to me!

Was this review …? I went in on a whim and lucked into buying bins for my classroom at a steep discount.  Salespeople were friendly and helpful.  The cashier actually knew what was on sale and needed to be discounted.  The most amazing thing is that the bathrooms are actually clean.  So many places you go into today have dirty bathrooms that are out of supplies.

Was this review …? Love hobby lobby, what can I say! Great customer service, always clean, easy to find stuff I'm shopping for, great prices & atmosphere! Definitely my go to for craft supplies and home decor.

Was this review …? I happened to be in the area for lunch and stopped in since for their semi annual sales. Huge store, very well stocked, endless selection. This is not a place to take your boyfriend or husband or even kids, I could spend hours here browsing. Prices are great, they rotate weekly which items are half off that week and have additional sales up to 80% off twice a year as well. I had a gift card and managed to get some great finds here for an excellent price. Worth a stop, LOVE shopping here!

7 people voted for this review I'm here at least twice a week grabbing all kinds of stuff for my job so I thought it was time I review them. The employees are nice. It's a clean and quiet store which I really like. They always have 50% off of something which is amazing! Bobbie was my cashier today and she was really nice and helpful! Love this store!

Rebecca S. voted for this review My first visit...found the stencil paper and paint I needed with no problem. Walked to the front and merrily got in the one line that was open with 6ppl waiting. They call for another register to open and she takes the next person in line so I go stand after that person in her line. She then tells me I am going to take the next person from the other line. I said so are you telling me you aren't going to wait on me??? This lovely cashier said "I'm just letting you know!" Thank God another register opened and asked me to come over cause my blood was boiling. Please re-train, re-coach your surly,flippant, non-interpreting protocol cashiers. You never know how motivated an angry customer can get to share their experience with the entire craft community on every social media platform!

Was this review …? My issue with this store is the terrible, intolerable, downright nasty attitude my 6-year old son received from the employee named Donnalee. My son was simply lifting a bolt of clearance fabric to see how heavy it was. She then comes up to him and says "are you going to buy that?" My young son says no, of course.  "Then put it back!" She sneered, glaring at him. I saw and heard everything, asked for her name, and went to the manager Poima. I was told Donnalee would be spoken to about it, but who really knows what would come of that conversation. Donnalee will still probably be there for years to come, throwing nasty looks at your kids and snapping at them when they touch her precious clearance fabric. Find another location, hopefully with friendlier staff.

Marissa M. voted for this review Claim your free business page to have your changes published immediately.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Most Creative Best Modern Bedroom Sets For Sale For Having Beautiful Room Space

Portable Bookshelves ( Hot Ideas )

Briliant Making Bookshelves