Costco Bookshelves More Efficient

Costco Bookshelves

These awesome units are shaped later a beehive. They are one of the most practical pieces you can find. They are then totally stable and strong. Bookshelves come in a variety of sizes, colors and even materials, best suited for your needs. You can pick the most suiting bookshelf designs for your home, hoard them yourself and enjoy for a essentially long time.

AWESOME COSTCO BOOKSHELVES

*UPDATE* 7/17/17. It?s back again for a limited time! Five fixed shelves provide open storage space in this unique bookcase. Costco has the Bayside Furnishings Ladder Bookcase  on sale for  $99.99  (after manufacturer�??s instant rebate), now  through July 23, 2017 . That is $30 off Costco�??s new lower regular price of $129.99. While supplies last.

Features �?� Poplar solid construction with birch veneers �?� Durable hand-applied, 11-step antique coffee finish Dimensions: 72? H x 29.5? W x 20.2? D  (182.9 x 75 x 51.5 cm) Large Shelf Load Capacity: 50 lb  (22.6 kg) Small Shelf Load Capacity: 30 lb  (13.6 kg)

Check out Amazon below for more options: Item #697334. This product was spotted at the Covington, WA location. Price and participation may vary so it may not be available at your local Costco or it may not be on sale at your local Costco or it may be a different price at your local Costco. Prices & sales dates may change at any time. This is just a posting of a deal and not an endorsement or recommendation of any product or of Costco. Please do your own research before making any purchase. Thanks for supporting my blog!

Costco Unadvertised Sales: JANUARY 2019 Costco JANUARY 2019 Coupon Book: January 2, 2019 ? January 27, 2019. Prices Listed. Costco Business Center Coupon Book: January 7, 2019 ? February 9, 2019 Costco Sale: Pyrex Decorated Glass Food Storage 8-Pc Costco Sale: Adidas Men?s True Chill Shoe Costco Sale: Weight Watchers Digital Glass Scale Costco Sale: Polder Kitchen Brush + Sink 7-Piece Set Costco Sale: Soft Step Microfiber Shag Rug 7?10? x 10' Costco Sale: Style Decor Microfiber Comforter 6-Pc Set Costco Sale: Whalen Industrial Rack Now at Costco Warehouses! Refresh Skin Therapy Fruit Acid 15% Gel Peel Thanks for stopping by to check out my blog, Frugal Hotspot. My name is Rhonda and my goal for this website is to keep you updated on great deals and sales at Costco so that you get the most out of your hard-earned money. It does take a lot of time and effort to research the deals, post them, and update items that are on sale again, so I truly do appreciate your support. Thank you!

A little bit about me...I have a husband and two kids who are active in music and sports which keeps our family very busy. In February 2015, I quit my job of 10 years as an addictions counselor to spend more time working on my blog and to help take care of my mother. In my spare time, I enjoy playing the piano and writing music.

Disclaimer: I do NOT work for Costco or for any of these manufacturers. Costco does NOT pay me to blog (neither do any of the manufacturers of the products I post). Descriptions of products are from the packaging. Opinions expressed are all my own. I do NOT sell any of these Costco products.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Most Amazing Full Bedroom Sets Raymour And Flanigan That Will Bring You In Dreams

Minimalist Bedroom Design For Small Rooms

Most Creative Bedroom Sets Clearance With Mattress For Your Livingroom